We hope you’ll join us on Tuesday, March 3rd at 10:30 a.m. for a free parent education event presented by Pre-Primary teacher, Kara Shade.
In her presentation, Mrs. Shade will explain how Maria Montessori’s brilliantly designed materials can give young children the solid foundation for future learning in abstract math.
Imagine introducing children to concrete materials for concepts such as:
- squared and cubed numbers
- division of numbers up to one thousand
All of this before they leave kindergarten, and all begun in the sensorial area at age three!
Join us on March 3 at 10:30 a.m. to find out:
- How do young children sensorially explore the world of mathematics?
- How do the hands-on Montessori materials provide a solid foundation for future learning in abstract math?
- What can I do at home to foster a love for math in my young child?
If you have questions or want to learn more about this event, please contact Nancy Toon at email@example.com. or (513) 271- 4171.
See you on Tuesday, March 3rd at 10:30 a.m.