The Good Shepherd Catholic Montessori strives to make its unique educational opportunities available to many families who could not otherwise afford a private Montessori education. We accomplish this by carefully controlling tuition costs, offering generous payment plans and sibling discounts, and working to enlarge an existing scholarship fund. To request an admissions packet, please contact our administrative assistant, Nancy Toon.
Upon acceptance to the school, parents choose one of three tuition payment plans: one lump payment; two semester payments; or twelve equal monthly payments. All students must pay a registration/materials fee.
2019 – 20 Tuition
- Half Day Montessori Pre-Primary – 3 days per week – $3,442 (3 year-old only)
- Half Day Montessori Pre-Primary – 4 days per week – $4,503 (3 year-old only)
- Half Day Montessori Pre-Primary – 5 days per week – $5,294
- Kindergarten & Elementary – $7,618
- Middle School – $7,618
- Registration Fee (all students) – $150 per student
- Raffle Tickets Fee – $400 per family, $200 for pre-school student only
Preschool Extended Care (Full Day Preschool): Full day preschool is available from 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and pricing is described here:
- 5 days a week: $3,312
- 4 days a week: $2,818
- 3 days a week: $2,153
- 2 days a week: $1,503
- 1 day a week: $837