Pre-Primary Program (Ages 3-6, Preschool-Kindergarten)
- The Pre-Primary Program serves children ages 3-6 in mixed-age preschool-kindergarten environments.
- Preschoolers stay for a half-day morning session, 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
In addition to the 5 day program, 3 day and 4 day programs are available for 3-year olds.
- Full-Day Preschool (Extended Care) is available from 11:30 – 3:00.
- Full-Day Kindergarten hours are 8:00-3:00. In the morning, kindergartners are part of the 3-6 mixed-age Pre-Primary class. The afternoon consists of lunch, recess, and enrichment activities in the classroom, including extended Montessori lessons, cultural lessons, and special class projects. During afternoon work time, only kindergartners are in the classroom with their teacher
- We have three pre-primary classrooms, each with a lead Montessori-trained, state-certified directress and an assistant teacher.
Elementary Program (Ages 6-12, Lower and Upper Elementary)
- Two lower elementary classrooms serve children from first through third grades (ages 6-9). Three trained Montessori teachers and two part-time assistant teachers serve the lower elementary community.
- The upper elementary program serves children from fourth through sixth grades (ages 9-12). Each classroom has a lead Montessori teacher and a full-time assistant teacher.
Middle School Program (Ages 12-14, Seventh and Eighth Grades)
- The middle school program serves adolescents in seventh and eighth grade. Core curriculum teachers (language arts, history, math, science, and logic) are supported by specialists in various disciplines.
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, Spanish (2-3x/week), art, music, physical education.
Half-day Pre-School: 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Full Day Pre-School (optional): 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Kindergarten: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Elementary/Middle School: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
**Early arrival is permitted for all students starting at 7:45 a.m.
For a printable copy, please click here.